We hope some of these links will send you over the edge…
Please report any dead links.
- John’s Models. Our host for monthly meetings. John also provides a 10% discount to members. Physical address: 1206 East Kingsfield Road, Cantonment. FL 32533. Phone: (850) 968-6008. Call before going to make sure open.
- Armor Modeling and Preservation Society. The website of the Mother Ship.
AMPS Chapters (with active websites)
- Virginia: AMPS Central Virginia
- Kentucky (Louisville): Military Modeler’s Club of Louisville
- Georgia (Atlanta): AMPS Atlanta
- Florida (Orlando): Central Florida AMPS
- North Carolina (Fayetteville): AMPS All-American Chapter
- North Carolina (Trent Woods): AMPS Eastern Carolina Plastic Modelers
- South Carolina (Columbia): AMPS Central South Carolina “Wildcats”
- Connecticut (Naugatuck): Northeast Military Modelers Association
- Pennsylvania (Harrisburg): Central Pennsylvania AMPS “SPEARHEAD”
- New York (Hudson Valley): AMPS Hudson Valley
- Missouri (Kansas City): KC AMPS
- Illinois (Aurora): AMPS Chicagoland
- Indiana (Indianapolis): Indy AMPS
- Ohio (Cuyahoga Falls): North East Ohio (NEO) AMPS
- Ontario (Toronto): AMPS Fort York Toronto
- German Army Vehicle Colors (1922-1945). Nice, simple overview of the topic.
- Missing Lynx. A pain to join, but lots of great info on armor-related topics, especially WW2.